Friday, January 2, 2009

mutterings*

Times when I can’t find the words so right,
When happiness turns into fright
Times when I want to run away, for I can’t be me
And there isn’t anything that sets me free.

It hurts to be breathing for the pains too deep to be let gone
And no matter how hard I try I can’t seem to go on.

I don’t know till when I’d be on a test.
I don’t know what they say or is it me that I detest.

I can’t shut those eyes for they still seem to cry,
Nothing ever works no matter how hard I try.

Sometimes the light seems too bright,
'cause grims' gray has replaced all that was in sight.

The next day just brings in some more bad luck,
And in the end there’s no happiness to tuck.

The times when I want to sink in and disappear,
For my presence doesn’t count
and existence another arrear

No comments: