Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the almost autobiography of a purple-panda seller

And then on the 7th day of may 1987 god made me, packed his bags and went for a holiday for he realized there was no need to create anymore masterpieces.

the years passed on as i was being subjected 2 what most people call necessary education,(though I still fail to see the need).

with my own consent I got deported to Chennai, to complete further degradation of the left over grey matter, the higher studies they call it( and in a more smarter manner NIFT, yea I’m studying design, I still say that it’s a mere waste of money and time and will do nothing more than making 1 totally perfect in use of google, wikipedia, and more profound in understanding the wonders of LAN and youtube.

after getting completely insane with the diverse mental retardation methods applied on me, i decided to get shifted to another city: Bangalore and started earning my living. It might sound exciting to few who think designing is painting fairy tales, but let me break the bubble for you, what you do for others is never good. Period. Even if you are eating chocolates for living, you will end up hating it at the end of the day. My life is restricted to sitting in front of a computer, so much so that i have forgotten how most humans look like, and I have been broke from the first dayi got my salary. Life my friends isn't that bright.

The adversities of life made the “lovely angel me” turn into a more politically correct-evil-minded-foul-conspiring-bling-loving-mad sinister devil who snaps/ breathes fire every time things fail 2 go her way.

See into me no more; for this ain’t me!
This is what world made me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for who u r
life goes on
what ever we say what ever we do
nothing called forever
happiness and sadness are 2faces of token called LIFE
you can't run
you can't hide
fate will always find you
giving you a litle from the bowl of honey
and give you much more from the farm of agony
to accept the life ,you have to die
not the body death
but the soul death
still life goes on
to give us one more chance to calibrate what we have done
or to make it even worse
long before one gal told me
life is beautifull
but when i grew up i knew life is misrebale
God gave us the ability to choose
and the choice you make decide your fate




i though i can share some thoughts wid you babe

really beautiful

Maxin Louis said...

My favorite