Sunday, November 19, 2006

~me~

I've slept under the sun,
let the sun shine on me,
let the dark take over

I've tasted the rain
felt the cold seep through

loved, tried to hate, loved even more

laughed till i cried.
walked with all,
walked alone.

.hurt.scared.broken.happy.sad.

been on the edge,
been beyond.
felt the unexplained

fallen..lost..discovered..

seen people change
seen them walk away, the way they came
cried for what i lost
what i gained, what i left behind
laughed on nothing
made mistakes, made the same again
lost, yet won
won, yet lost
I've stared down the face of pain, not knowing where i am.

yet, I'm still standing here today

2 comments:

Gaurav said...

flooded with alternate contradictions ur writings are! Beauty though they contain in them.

legspace said...

optimisstic,confident,deep :)nice!!