Friday, November 24, 2006

i am..

I am your unfulfilled wish
I am your luck: good or bad
I am your deepest desire
I am your darkest secret
I am your greatest happiness
I am your grimmest fear
I am the reason for your joy
I am the cause of your few tears
I am your smile
I am your unshed tear
I am your greatest hope,
I am your biggest despair
I am the one you are hiding from
I am the one you are trying to find
I am the sweetest poison
I am the bitterest revenge
I am the present you live in
I am the second that passed
I am the future you anticipate
I am the your beginning
I am your end
I am your love
I am your faith
I am the dreams you live in
I am the life you survive on
I am everything you hoped for
I am everything you thought you could never achieve
I am; your everything

4 comments:

PINAKI said...

trust me piya i thot....u were..........priyanka..............lolz

Nihit said...

hey you got a good blog.. Nice poem... it seems u describing urself....

legspace said...

nice one!assuring :)

buried_alive said...

nice one but dont know wat u mean..lol